Home Parent & Nanny Forum Parent and Nanny Forum Parent Recommended Nanny Available: South Loop/Hyde Park, Lincoln Park, Lakeview

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Ashley D

Our wonderful FT Nanny is available this August! She has been with our family for 3.5 years, she worked at a daycare before that (even took some early childhood development classes), she’s CPR-certified, up to date on all vaccines, clean background and doesn’t smoke. She is very in tune with developmental milestones and amazing at putting LOs on a schedule.

My girls light up when they see her and have developed a strong bond with her. The other family’s little boy also adores her but sadly, they are moving abroad and we are ready for pre-school. Ashley is available early August – she’d be happy with a family or a share living anywhere between the North side (Lakeview, Lincoln Park, etc) down to the South Loop/Hyde Park area.

Check out her profile and message me if you have any questions and I can put you in touch with her (and/or the other moms from our nanny share over the years). You can also view her resume.

Note: she does not put kids in front of the tv to do housework!! She’s fully dedicated to child care though she does clean up after the kids and leaves the place in the same state it was in the morning!

Forum post enhanced by Via The Village, contact info@viathevillage.com to enhance yours & share on social!

Via The Village does not endorse nor represent authority or discipline over members of our community.  We do not fully vet or perform background checks. Responsibility & final decision is yours. By using this content, you acknowledge understanding of this and hereby agree to release & hold harmless Via The Village Inc from any liability related to your decisions.
    Emily Louange

Hi Tina!

I was able to update your forum post to enhance it. Now it will be easier for you to share on social. Simply copy and paste URL or use any of the social icons below. Thanks for being it touch! Also for being part of our community and recommending your nanny!

Kind regards,

Emily Louange, Founder

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.