Home Parent & Nanny Forum Parent and Nanny Forum Parent Recommended Nanny (Chicagoland)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Vivian P

Our former nanny, Vivian, will be back on the market soon. We highly recommend her! See my below letter of recommendation for more details, then check out her profile to learn more and message her directly!

Letter of Recommendation:

To whom this may concern; 

We interviewed nearly a dozen candidates and Vivian was our top choice. Early 2016, we were pleased she agreed to care for our newborn son and preschool aged daughter. 

Our son was not an easy baby, at least not for us! But Vivian seemed to take it all in stride. She helped us manage his stomach/food allergy issues, eczema and fussiness with ease. I would not have felt comfortable leaving him with most care providers but we had the utmost confidence in Vivian. 

She was also great with our daughter, helping mediate feelings of jealousy she experienced with a new sibling. Vivian quickly picked up on our daughter’s creative side and headed up quite a few quite impressive craft projects! It was fun for our daughter and really sweet to receive hand-made birthday cards from our kids. 

We highly recommend Vivian. She is a natural. Good communicator. Reliable. You will be lucky to have her caring for your little ones. 

Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any additional questions. Simply shoot me a message to schedule a time to talk. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Emily Louange

Forum post enhanced by Via The Village- contact info@viathevillage.com to enhance yours.

Emily Louange

Vivian let me know she secured a new position through Via The Village. You can check out other parent recommended nannies by clicking HERE.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.