Home Parent & Nanny Forum Parent and Nanny Forum Photographer + Birth Doula

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi!

I have been a nanny and cared for children in many capacities for over 8 years but am transitioning to work as a full time Birth Doula. Do you have questions about what a doula’s role is? Or why a doula might be helpful for you and your family? I would love to chat with you more about that!

I also have evening and weekend openings for photography session over the next few weeks and would love to capture some moments with you and the ones you love. I am particularly interesting in scheduling feeding sessions. No matter how you feed your baby or your children, the way you nurture them with food is so valuable. If you want to schedule a session to include breastfeeding, cool! If you want to document the sweet moments of looking into your babies eyes while you feed them a bottle, I would love to help you do that. Even the way you feed and nourish your toddlers and big kids isn’t out of the question! This is more of a series that I’m interested in expanding but I would love your help.

To see more about what I do and some of my photography, my website is https://sunandmoondoula.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.