Why didn’t anyone tell me?

Home Parent & Nanny Forum Parent and Nanny Forum Why didn’t anyone tell me?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Emily Louange

So I feel really silly to admit this, but I didn’t realize until on was on baby #2 that on the bottle brush there is a tiny brush for the nipple that screws off the bottom!!

Duh! Why didn’t anyone tell me? Lol. It’s probably on the package but I never bother to read it.

Just thought I would share in case others are as oblivious.

What do you wish you would have known sooner? Please share!

Karen S.
    Participant

Yea, along the same lines. I didn’t know that nipples came in different sizes! We tried to give our newborn a bottle with a high flow nipple and wondered why he couldn’t handle it! We realized later that we were gifted several different size nipples.

On the same topic. Once he started refusing the bottle over breast, we downgraded the nipple size to preemie so he had to work for it from the bottle just like on the breast. Worked like a charm!

Lori M.
    Participant

That babies sleep a lot but you spend 30 mins trying to get them to sleep for 20 mins! “Sleeping like a baby” means lot of patchy incremental sleep! But it will get better. Hang in there!

Kimberley Roberts
    Participant

I’ve been a nanny for 17 years, and until 2 years ago I never knew that onesies had those weird shoulders so that if baby has a blowout, you can pull the onesie off and down instead of pulling the poopie clothes over baby’s head. DEFINITELY wish I would have known that sooner!!

Dave P
    Participant

You can use Bed Bath and Beyond coupons at Buy Buy Baby and Toys R Us!

Emily Louange

I just learned this one…apparently if you put a large clean towel in the dryer with your wet clothes, it cuts down significantly on the drying time. Haven’t tried it yet. I’ll report back 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.